Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 1-Lonnnng day

So today I woke up thinking it would be a normal day. It was not however. It was filled with surprises around every corner and it just when I thought it couldn't get worse.....it got better. I decided today that even though it sucks for me, I can only feel how I am feeling and hope others are on my same level. I realized I have been so stressed out because I have been worrying about other people. So I understand that it is crazy to think someone feels exactly the same way about me as I do them. So, I've come to terms that I am just going to live my life and be happy and be welcoming of each situation. Because even though I wish I did, I do not control the world. So I may not be the prettiest, or funnest, or smartest. But I'm Jenna. I know now that some people might not want me the way I am but anyone who purposefully misses out on me is missing out on an adventure. I am saying this now but who knows how I'll be feeling later hahaaa. Well anyways so I had a great rest of the day after I decided to just let things go and to stop taking myself so seriously. I am happy at the moment and tired. I can't wait to get in my pj's and watch gossip girl :) Let's face it. I'm a goofball insecure girl and I wouldn't have it any other way. Its time I let go of my hurts and fears and just.... "be me" (as cliche as that sounds haha.) I need to start taking care of my own needs. Goodnight and until tomorrow blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment