Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fork goodness sake.

Thork; noun. a wanna-be fork, a three prong utensil, three + ork = thork, four + ork = fork.
ex sentence: Jenna hates eating banana pancakes with a thork.

I am aware that a thork is able to get the job done and that I should not complain but I must point out that thorks feel uncomfortable in your mouth and injuries are more common while using one as opposed to a fork, being as they are more stabby.

I just had to get this off my chest :)

thanks blog world,
                 Jenna Boo

1 comment:

  1. sorry for sticking you with the thork.....knew you'd notice after I stuck the fork in my mouth and realized you got the thork... just waited for the thork lecture but it never happened. You must be growing up because you are more willing to put up with things that bug you but that are inconsequential to life <3

    ReplyDelete